Saturday, January 16, 2016

This Growing Bad Feeling...

Have you ever had a bad feeling.  One that keeps growing and won't go away.  No matter what I've done in the last month my stomach keeps getting tied in knots.  It feels like my way of life is going to hit the end of the road.  For weeks I've been praying to know what to do.  I've soul searched, and meditated.  Researched, and read and I think I'm finally ready to share with you what I've found.  If you look at the stocks as of yesterday(Jan. 15, 2016) this has been the worst beginning of the year for stocks.  The market has been sliding since the middle of last year.  I won't tell you that we are going into a Great Depression, but I will tell you that in my part of the country things are looking like they will get bad.  Check out my post Death of a County.  Coal mines are shutting down and the price of oil is the lowest its been since 2001.  It doesn't look good. 

With the bad comes the good.  Have you ever noticed that you rely on God more when things get tough?  Or that Family really is more important when you know that is who you can count on?  Beauty really is all around.  Books are amazing for entertainment.  Looking for the good helps soften the hard reality of the bad. 

I do feel that God wants me to share what I've learned these last few weeks.  So look foward to me posting more in the future.  I know that I have a mission, and what it is.  Let me help you through some tough times that are to come. 


Elizabeth~

No comments:

Post a Comment