Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Aloe Vera Gel by La Lune Naturals~ Review

Where to start??  There are so many think I absoutly loved about the Aloe Gel I recieved from Lune Naturals!

1.  When I opened the package I noticed that there were 3 different caps to the bottle.  A plan cap, and cap with a spout and a pumper.  Defenaly winning me over already.  Right now I have the pump on my bottle and love it.

2. Leaves my hair so soft its ridiculous.  Every few days I substitute my regular conditioner with Lune Naturals Aloe Gel.  I love it!  It leaves my hair so soft.  The down side is that my hair seems to need washed more often......... 

3. Helps with sunburns.  Kinda a no brainer, but thought I would still put it on here.  Helped my skin feel better after working in the sun.

4. Eczema!  Used it on my child's eczema and it cleared up in 2 days.  Need I say any more?  Simply amazing.  

5. Free e-book! Loved getting a free e-book with recipes.  I have yet to use it since the product is amazing all by its self.  The fact that it comes with a book is just amazing, often when you get an all natural product the company expects you to know how to use it.  The e-book makes it easy for beginners to start.


Need to get you own check here on Amazon.  Well worth it. 



 **I received the product for free in exchange for my unbiased review.**


Someone little wanted to show off his belly! No more itching!





No comments:

Post a Comment