Monday, July 27, 2015

Darklight Headlamp~ Review

Practical! I found that I could use this light to read, and garden by. It is bright! Perfect for finding Tomato Worms!

I love that I could angle the light to where I needed it most. I didn't have to twist my neck and could do tasks while comfy!

I didn't like the top strap. Because of my long hair the top strap was a pain! It took forever to get it in a comfy place and then it took a while to figure out how to get out of the straps without pulling my hair out. I found that it is much easier to just take the top strap off. I'm sure not many have hair down to their bum and have to deal with that problem, but I did. Kiddo likes all of the straps, but his hair is kept short.


To find and purchase your own lamp go here.





I received the product for free in exchange for my unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment