Monday, July 6, 2015

Potato Garden~Review

Purple Viking Potato
Look at these beautiful potatoes!  This year I opted for some heirloom seed potatoes from Potato Garden.  Well worth my money.  I've never had such strong potato plants.  I opted not to grow my potatoes in the ground but in bags and planters instead.  That is a blog post for another day.  I love the the Potato Garden is a local company and was able to visit their facility.  The staff is amazing!  They are very kind, and care about their costumers.  My potatoes were given to me in amazing shape, and I couldn't wait to plant them.  After the plants started growing I started hilling my potatoes and with the hot weather we've had I had two plants turn brown and die.  That is where the fun begins.  Today I dug out the two dead plants and found these growing!  Their size is my fault, I haven't watered them enough.  Can't wait to see what the other plants are producing! 

Don't forget to stop by the Potato Garden, and order some amazing seed potatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment